Availability of Windwhistle Chalet
Below is our availability calendar.
You can scroll through the months in order to see if the dates that you are looking for are available
Jan 4th to May 28th – £150 per night (3 nights min stay)
May 29th to July 9th – £1100 per week
July 10th to October 2nd – £1250 per week
October 3rd to December 21st – £150 per night (3 nights min stay)
Changeover day in peak months is usually on Saturday.
Terms and Conditions
Windwhistle -Terms and conditions
1. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the holiday cost is required to reserve your holiday at Windwhistle. The remaining balance is due 2 months prior to the start of your holiday.
2. An additional damages deposit of £ 100 is required by separate cheque. This will be refunded after your return home less any deductions for damages or repairs.
3. In the unlikely event of the owners having to cancel your booking due to events beyond their control your deposits and moneys paid will be refunded. Please note that any compensation will not be paid.
4. All bookings are accepted on the clear understanding that the property is being taken for holiday purposes only and will not be used for any other purpose and will be vacated by the agreed date and time. All bookings will be confirmed in writing.
5. The chalet provides duvets and pillows, but bed linen and towels are not provided.
6. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Any household rubbish should be placed in a black plastic bin bag and taken to the rubbish compound which is located just beyond the Clifftop Café and our parking place. Failure to do so may result in a deduction from the damage deposit.
7. The property is available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure unless other arrangements have been agreed in advance.
8. The owners can take no responsibility for injury to persons or for loss of personal property kept at the chalet. Parents of children are responsible for their safety.
9. The chalet has 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a triple sleeper bunk bed (double lower bed and single upper).
10. Any complaint should be made to the owners as soon as possible. We cannot entertain complaints once the property has been vacated.
11. Water, Electricity and wifi Broadband are included in the price.
12. Please note that Windwhistle is strictly NO SMOKING inside the chalet.
13. There is a BBQ in the shed which should only be used in the lower garden to prevent fire damage – please ensure that it is fully extinguished after use.
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions regarding the area, the property or availability please drop us a line
We are here to help