Availability of Windwhistle Chalet
Below is our availability calendar.
You can scroll through the months in order to see if the dates that you are looking for are available
Jul – No availability
Aug – No availability
Sep – No availability
Oct – free from 11th onwards.
Jan 1st to May 28th – £150 per night (3 nights min stay)
May 29th to July 9th – £1100 per week
July 10th to October 2nd – £1190 per week
October 3rd to December 21st – £150 per night (3 nights min stay)
Changeover day in peak months is usually on Saturday.
Booked – Saturday PM 02/04/22 – Saturday AM 09/04/22
Booked – Saturday PM 30/07/22 – Saturday AM 06/08/22
Terms and Conditions
1. A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to reserve your holiday at Windwhistle. The remaining balance is due 2 months prior to the start of your holiday.
2. An additional damages deposit of £100 is required by separate cheque. This will be refunded after your return home less any deductions for damages or repairs.
3. In the unlikely event of the owners having to cancel your booking due to events beyond their control your deposits and moneys paid will be refunded. Please note that any compensation will not be paid.
4. All bookings are accepted on the clear understanding that the property is being taken for holiday purposes only and will not be used for any other purpose and will be vacated by the agreed date and time. All bookings will be confirmed in writing.
5. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so may result in a deduction from the damage deposit.
6. The property is available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure unless other arrangements have been agreed in advance.
7. The owners can take no responsibility for injury to persons or for loss of personal property kept at the chalet. Parents of children are responsible for their safety.
8. The chalet has 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a triple sleeper bunk bed (double lower bed and single upper).
9. Any complaint should be made to the owners as soon as possible. We cannot entertain complaints once the property has been vacated.
10. Water, Electricity and wifi Broadband are included in the price. Please ensure that you close all curtains when you leave the property.
11. The chalet provides duvets and pillows but bed linen and towels are not provided.
12. Please note that Windwhistle is strictly NO SMOKING inside the chalet.
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions regarding the area, the property or availability please drop us a line
We are here to help